Border Collie Golden Retriever Mix Breeders
Puppies born febuary 3 puppies come from a pet caring and loving family.
Border collie golden retriever mix breeders. The height of an average border collie golden retriever mix is up to 17 inches while some are known to be taller than that. They can have any mix of attributes from either the border collie or golden retriever. Mother is a purebred golden retriever. This means they are not considered a purebred dog or a designer dog breed.
I m also an akc breeder of merit. There is no hardcore evidence as to who first created the coltrriever or border collie golden retriever mix. This breed is known to be extremely active and can live up to ten to fifteen years. Father is the border collie.
The akc has not recognized the breed and you ll have a hard time finding reputable breeders who produce them. The golden border retriever is a mixed breed also known as a hybrid the offspring of a golden retriever and a border collie. The golden retriever border collie mix can get any of the parent breed s attributes. He has talents in agility watchdog military work guard dog and obedience.
The conformation of a coltriever is similar to a golden retriever. I am a member of the collie club of america the fort worth collie club and the collie health foundation. They are border collie golden retriever mixes. The weight of the border collie golden retriever mix depends entirely on his genetics.
Also known as the golden border retriever the golden retriever border collie mix is a responsible and a loyal breed. Golden retriever border collie mix dogs are smart and easy to train because they will follow instructions and learn new tasks. He has a life span of 10 to 15 years and is a very responsive and resilient dog full of stamina and energetic. After decades of observing show collies studying the collie standard and pondering pedigrees i formed a picture in my mind of what i consider ideal collie type.
They will be anywhere in the size range of either parent. They are a mid sized dog weighing between 40 and 80 pounds. When trying to determine whether a puppy is a good fit for your family it s important to figure out what you might expect out of a full grown dog. These border collie mix puppies are a cross between a border collie and another dog breed.
It can be trained easily thanks to its intelligence and can be used as a working dog guard dog watch dog or just as a member of your family. Golden retriever border collie mix.
- How Do I Train My Dog To Be An Emotional Support Animal
- How Do You Train A Dog Not To Bark At Visitors
- How Do You Kennel Train A Dog
- How Do You Train A Dog Not To Bark
- How Do You Train Dogs
- How Do You Train Dogs With A Clicker
- How Do You Potty Train A Dog
- How Does A Golden Retriever Look Like
- How Do You Crate Train A Dog At Night
- How Long Do Beagles Live In Dog Years
- How Do You Train A Dog Not To Bark At The Door
- How Can You Train A Dog Not To Bite
- How Do You Crate Train A Dog With Separation Anxiety
- How Do U Train A Dog Not To Bite
- How Can I Train My Dog To Pee Outside
- How Can You Train A Dog
- How Do You Train A Dog To Attack
- How Long Before Giving A Puppy A Bath
- How Do You Train Your Dog To Roll Over
- How Do You Potty Train A Dog In 3 Days