Cocker Spaniel And Golden Retriever
Next up is the cocker spaniel.
Cocker spaniel and golden retriever. The golden cocker retriever is a designer breed developed by crossing the golden retriever and the cocker spaniel. The golden cocker retriever is a fairly recent mix of the golden retriever and an american cocker spaniel. Callie is a light gold second generation golden cocker retriever meaning both her parents were already a mixture of a cocker spaniel and a golden retriever. Callie the golden cocker retriever which her breeder calls a dakota sport retriever as a puppy at 4 months old she is 50 golden retriever 25 american cocker and 25 english cocker.
Characterized by a medium sized body stature most of them have a beautiful golden coat of medium length alongside low hanging ears dark eyes and thick tail which is slightly curved. Dogappy provides some more information about this mixed breed dog. The golden retriever cocker spaniel mix is a unique dog with many adorable traits and a very amusing personality. Like the golden retriever this dog belongs to the sporting group which makes it naturally alert active and intelligent.
Finding the right golden cocker retriever puppy can be dog gone hard work. It has a gentle and happy personality and is not afraid to get a little mischevious.
- Golden Retriever Growth Stages
- Golden Retriever Guide Dog
- Golden Retriever Healthy Weight
- Golden Retriever Golden Retriever Mix
- Golden Retriever Growth Rate Chart
- Golden Retriever Health Problems Cancer
- Golden Retriever Great Pyrenees Puppy
- Golden Retriever Homeward Bound
- Golden Retriever Grown Up Size
- Golden Retriever Group Name
- Golden Retriever Happy Cute Dogs
- Golden Retriever Health
- Golden Retriever Great Pyrenees Mix
- Golden Retriever Health Problems
- Golden Retriever Gifts
- Golden Retriever Grooming Pictures
- Golden Retriever Hair Shedding Season
- Golden Retriever Guide Dog Puppy
- Golden Retriever Growth Stages Pictures
- Golden Retriever Growth Rate